Important Dates and Details of the Course
- The Diploma in Education Special Education (Mental retardation) course is a 2 year full time course from July 2016 to April 2018.
- Eligibility criteria as per the regulations of the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) are successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination with 50% marks. Minimum age for admission is 18 years. The intake of the course is 25 seats, with 3 seats reserved for SC candidates, 2 for ST candidates and 1 for persons with disability as per the Persons with Disability Act of 1995.
- Application forms will be available from the 1st May to the 31st of May, 2016.
- Office timings are 9.30am – 12.30pm (Mon-Fri). Candidates are expected to pay a sum of Rs.300 for the application form and prospectus.
- Submission of the application form can be done in the above mentioned time period along with the photocopy of educational qualification documents and any other relevant documents
- Selection for the course will be done as per the norms of the RCI, which will be determined at a later time.
- The Written Test which will be conducted on the 6th of June, 2016. Based on the scores obtained in the test, the candidates will be shortlisted and called for an Interview on the 13th of June 2015.
- The final list of Selected Candidates will be displayed on the 17th of June, 2016.
- The selected candidates will be expected to carry their original educational qualification documents for verification and pay their fees between the 20th and 30th of June 2016.
- The tuition fee for the course is 35000 per year. Internal fees of Rs.2000 will be charged, the details of which are listed below.
|Sr. No.||Purpose||Amount charged (Rs.)|
|4.||Internal Exam fee||750|
- Classes will begin from 1st of July, 2016.
For further information, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org